THE NEW ARCUS MISSION STATEMENT - WORKSHOP
The new arcus mission statement has recently been further developed and defined by various working groups. The management commissioned yellow ball to present and discuss it in a special workshop with the staff and the heads of the different services and departments.
- To familiarise the participants with the new mission statement.
- To raise awareness: "What is arcus today?"
- To (better) get to know colleagues.
- An unforgettable experience for the participants.
- Strengthening the atmosphere and values arcus stands for.
- Developing ideas and concrete proposals to implement the new mission statement.
Around 40-50 participants were coached for a day by three facilitators, each with their own speciality: theatre, creativity techniques and a more strategic approach.
In collaboration with
Françoise Bisteur of Innobullus and
Is a non-profit association born out of Christian-inspired charitable works and anchored in Luxembourg society today. As professionals in the social sector, we offer a dynamic network in the educational, pedagogical and therapeutic fields for the benefit of children, young people and families.